About Worthing 2011
This site is an alternative guide to the seaside town, and a plan for its future. Created as part of the annual Made In Worthing event, it was made by a pop-up think tank and includes contributions from writers from a range of backgrounds; artists, citizens, designers, entrepreneurs, photographers, planners, thinkers and writers.
Made In Worthing is a Revolutionary Arts project, curated by social artist and activist Dan Thompson, and Worthing 2011 is a collaborative project with Fresh Egg.
Contributors to the think tank include:
- Tim Anselm -beekeeper, troublemaker
- Sophie Collard – travel writer
- Adrian Crick – artist, musician, poet, book-keeper
- Lloyd Davis – social artist, community builder
- Leanne Foster – photographer
- Gerald Glover – design, house builder
- Dougald Hine – talker, writer
- Masa Kepic – artist
- Mark Scott Wood – artist
- Adam Stafford – entrepreneur
- Dan Thompson – social artist, social activist